Answer: Each bouncer rents for $200 (includes set-up and take-down) + delivery
2. Question: How long are the rentals for?
Answer: Rentals are up to a max. of 8 hours ( depending on availability)
3.Question: Can I keep the bouncer overnight?
Answer: No, bouncers must be returned/picked-up the same day.
4. Question: Do you deliver?
Answer: Yes, we offer delivery, set-up and take-down for all our rentals. Delivery fee depends on where you are located.
5. Question: Is there a deposit required?
Answer: No, there is no deposit to book the bouncer, however, there is a $50 cleaning deposit. (This will be returned to you at the end of your rental. Bouncer and all other equipment must be returned dry and relatively clean. If it is wet or very dirty your cleaning deposit will not be refunded.
6. Question: What happens if the bouncer breaks while it is in my care?
Answer: We inspect our bouncers after each rental to ensure that they are ready for next use. You will be held responsible for repairs if the bouncer is damaged while in your care. If the bouncer is damaged beyond repair, you will be responsible for a replacement.
7. Question: Is there a rental agreement I will need to sign?
Answer: Yes, there is a rental agreement that you will have to sign. You will have ample time to read the agreement.
8. Question: Do I need to show I.D.?
Answer: Yes, we will take a photo of your driver's license.
9. Question: Is there a cancellation fee?
Answer: No, there is no cancellation fee, however, we ask that you please let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel so that we may rent the bouncer to someone else.
10. Question: Are the bouncers cleaned regularly?
Answer: Yes, our bouncers are always cleaned and sanitized at the end of every rental.
11. Question: What power source do I need for the bouncer?
Answer: We provide a blower for the bouncer which requires a power outlet.
12. Question: How long does it take to inflate?
Answer: The bouncer takes approx. 3 min to fully inflate.
13. Question: Do you have insurance?
Answer: Yes, we have liability insurance.
14. Question: Can I pick-up the bouncer myself?
Answer: Yes, save 10% with the self pick-up option.
15. Question: What happens during bad weather?
Answer: If the weather calls for a passing shower, we will keep your booking. If it calls for all day rain, we will have to cancel your rental at no cost to you.
16. Question: What happens if it is windy?
Answer: Bouncers can NOT be inflated during high winds (more than 25km/hrs ).
17. Can I rent the bouncer for public events?
Answer: No, we only rent our bouncers for private residential parties.